Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Nails of the day!
This was so simple and I think it actually looks pretty cool. You don't even have to be good at nail art to pull this look off! I rarely use expensive polish. I change it up so frequently that it never really has time to chip. First I applied my Sally Hanson base coat. Next I used Pure Ice nail polish in #616 Wild Thing. I absolutely needed 2 coats. This nail polish was really thick, but it went on very uneven. Next I used my Stripe Rite polishes in various bright colors (Neon Blue, Metallic Pink and Neon Purple) to create lines in sets of 3. I put one set on the outside of my nails and one set at the bottom. Finally I put one more line, going all the way from the bottom to the top. I finished it off with my Sally Hanson Top Coat and voila! You can do this however you like. It will look fabulous no matter what!
Products I am currently loving
- China Glaze Nail Laquer in "For Audrey"
- CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in "Bare Mint"
- Coastal Scents 88 ultra shimmer Palette
- Costal Scents 88 palette (original)
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara
- Eco Tools make-up brush set
- Nivea "a kiss of flavor" cherry tinted lip care
- Nivea "a kiss of shine" natural glossy lip care i
- Sammy Pure Natural 100% Vegan Smooth and Shine Conditioner
- Urban Decay Primer Potion