Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First post!!!

So this is my first entry. I've never really blogged before. I mean I have on myspace when i wanted to clear my mind or rant but that's about it. Actually I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll talked about why I joined blogspot. I'm really addicted to youtube. I watch all the Make-up Gurus and read all the blogs. I've actually thought about doing some make-up tutorials myself but it's hard to find the time with 2 kids running around and screaming all day. Haha! So I figued maybe I would just start out like this and see how it goes. Then, maybe in the future I will do the youtube thing if I ever find the time. I am a cosmetic junkie. Totally love to do eyeshadow and nail art. I hope to someday go to beauty school but until then I just try to soak up all that I can learn with out schooling. That's really about it for now. Hopefully someone will enjoy my blogs as much as I enjoy reading some of yours. Please bear with me. I am still learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products I am currently loving

  • China Glaze Nail Laquer in "For Audrey"
  • CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in "Bare Mint"
  • Coastal Scents 88 ultra shimmer Palette
  • Costal Scents 88 palette (original)
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara
  • Eco Tools make-up brush set
  • Nivea "a kiss of flavor" cherry tinted lip care
  • Nivea "a kiss of shine" natural glossy lip care i
  • Sammy Pure Natural 100% Vegan Smooth and Shine Conditioner
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion